We Aim to
- Unite Christians within the veterinary and veterinary nursing professions through their common loyalty to the Lord Jesus Christ; and to assist them in the integration of their faith into their professional lives.
- To encourage and support Christian vet and vet nursing students during their studies.
- To support the work of vets and vet nurses called to work and witness abroad.
We do this by
- participation in students’ extra-mural studies.
- national meetings at which presentations on topical issues are given by members, guest speakers or veterinary missionaries.
- residential conferences for members and students provide opportunities for fellowship and deeper reflection on Christian veterinary issues.
- a newsletter containing members’ news and articles to encourage fellowship and communication.
Click here to find out more about the History of VCF
What the VCF is about.